mardi 6 novembre 2007

Life's a Prom!

I've been obsessed with Betsey Johnson's S/S 08 show since I saw it. It was just so unashamedly girlie; pretty clothes, gorgeous models and a fab soundtrack. It's as if she took 30 cupcakes and turned them into dresses, all lace, silk and crinoline. I liked her tribute to 9/11 and also that she highlighted the importance of voting. Sterling job Betsey!
Some of my favourites:





It really put me in the mood for prom, before I remembered that this year I won't be going to one! There are going to be PLENTY of parties though, so here are my most coveted Betsey imitations;



2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

AHH!!! I want all of those. I love Betsey. She is my prom hero and inspiration!

la petite fashionista a dit…

haha i actaully wore betsey to prom! & this is my first prom-less year too:( although, i was looking through my residence halls old scrapbooks and apparently we have a campus wide prom for all the dorms. haha cant wait!