vendredi 6 juin 2008

Deserved.

My beautiful shoes came yesterday. I was just driving out of my street when the DHL van drove past me. I hastily attempted a three point turn, but time was running out; I abandoned the car and ran back to my house. The driver got out of the car and I said: "This is totally my house! You have my shoes!". He just laughed.
The were packaged exquisitly, black tissue paper and monochrome ribbons. When I opened that perfect pink box, my heart was beating so fast. I almost forgot to read the cheesy gift-card I'd put in for myself!
This evening I wore them to clean my room. For such a vertiginous pair of shoes they're super comfy, however, it's going to take a little bit of getting used to walking almost completely on my tip toes.




It's been quite a week for shoes with Hetty buying 4 pairs! My favourite being white patent, blue gingham high tops. They're gorgeous.

I'm kind of crazy stressed right now trying to learn songs for the singing festival next week and my grade 8 the following week. Why am I such a procrastinator?!

♥ Holly

3 commentaires:

HETTY a dit…

HOT!! SO HOT!! Like, actually, I'm so jealous! i'd also like to point out that I hide heaps of purchases from Neil, so I'd rather you didn't speak of my shopping habits on the internet. If the tabloids get hold of that information, he'll put me in rehab for addiction to bargains! XXXX

Lauren a dit…

genius outfit! THE SHOES ARE PERFECT! love love love them! and the skirt is very swedish blog girl lol!

Ebony a dit…

congrats. i love those shoes lol
and I gave you a blog award!
check out my blog for info ;)