mercredi 30 avril 2008

Riding in the Middle of a Pickup Truck, Blaring Lynyrd Skynyrd, yelling, Turn it up!

Houston Pictures





The giant mirrored Armadillo outside Goode's Armadillo Palace.



The Venison Chilli I had, this was as much as I ate - the large portions are really daunting! The rest came home for my brother's lunch.
It's totally Texan, the food is really good and the staff were friendly.





This is the inside of a cute little cupcake shop on Shepherd called Sugar Baby's. It was so sweet and pink and pretty. You could buy loads of cute cupcakes and mini cheesecakes as well as little trinkets and little things for the home.
You should check them out.





The most beautiful of the cakes we tried.



There were three limited edition Barbie prints in the bathroom, I think that this was probably my favourite.




I thought that this was a little crazy and super cool, so I really had to include it. It's an iPod vending machine; it also sold cameras and chargers and headphones. Plenty of weird things you would not expect to just literally fall into your hand. It would make it way too easy to make impulse airport purchases - but really I suppose that is the point.

♥ Holly