mardi 22 avril 2008

Grr!

Sitting in an unfamiliar salon in Glasgow, one can assume that I'm suitably shocked to find that my hair is so bleached and so little of my natural colour remains that it is impossible to put anything darker on now. I hate being here; it's nice and everything but I've been going to the same hairdressers since I was 11 and now I'm completely useless at understanding common protocol! Will they hate me for my lack of conversation? Will they think I'm rude? How do I tip? The poor condition, and now the cut of my hair have been slated and I'm feeling terribly self-concious!

Also, after the huge excitement of going on holiday last month I feel like I now have nothing to look forward to for ages! Of course there are always parties but it's not exactly the same as the build up to a huge vacation! I wish my day to day life was more fun and exciting! I wish I could wear dresses and wayfarers everyday without having to worry about the impracticality. I wish I could eat cake everyday and buy all of New Look's new limited edition range. I wish I was in Antibes! And right now I wish that hairdressers had better taste in music! Kill me!

Holly

Aucun commentaire: