jeudi 10 avril 2008

I Heart NY

Paris has found it's rival, I may need to buy more than one property in my future. I don't think I could go through my life without living in Manhattan!

5 Reasons I'm in love:

Une - The Starbucks' there have more than two sugar-free flavours of coffee syrup.
You can learn a surprising amount just by reading the back of the cups!
The selection of cakes is lovely, and the stores are at most 4 minutes apart.


Deux - People just understand beautiful things; I loved walking down a random street to find an old bike covered in live flowers.


Trois - The skyline.


Quatre - Chinatown. Got this made for $20, including the belt.


Cinq - MoMA. Home to Warhol's Marilyns and set over six floors, I could have spent all day in here.



Holly

2 commentaires:

Kool Thing a dit…

Good times! When do we move? XXXX

Anonyme a dit…

It's a super cute blog, and I LOE the fashion stuff. But you don't post enough! What did you do in NY? Blogs are about details girlfriend!