dimanche 9 septembre 2007

Ewwwww!

Seriously, I feel so, so ill right now! I have a terrible cold, a sore head, lost my voice and I have been working all day. How annoying!
Anyway, enough of the self pity! It's so...pathetic. Last night a friend and I went out for tea and my pretty new dress got it's first outing. I was having a slight shoe dilemma; the dress needed a heel, it just couldn't take flats, especially not with the height I am! However, being addicted to high heels, I just discovered last night, I have nothing medium height, I really need to add them to my 'to buy' list because there are now times when an extremely high heel just won't be suitable. In the end I found a cute pair of gold/pink kitten heeled pumps which I bought when I was about 14. The did the job even though I think kitten heels look a little ridiculous! I think the outfit looked really pretty, plain but classic. You can't really go wrong with a great LBD!

Aucun commentaire: