jeudi 6 septembre 2007

My life this week...

Has so far consisted of two days au college where I am studying (and loving!) fashion and textiles and one day cleaning the house, having a singing lesson and enjoying my little sister's birthday. This is my second week into the course and I think it's just great! So far I have particularly enjoyed fashion illustration and fashion design, for which my theme is the wonderful Marie Antoinette with whom I am obsessed and Ms. Coppola's delightfully colourful and vivid film only helped to enhance this obsession!
Tomorrow mon pere et moi are going shopping, I can't wait! I was tipped off by the Sunday Times Style Magazine this weekend that TK Maxx is rumoured to be getting in a huge shipment of Miu Miu, Prada and my one true love, Marc Jacobs.
How lovely!

Aucun commentaire: