jeudi 13 septembre 2007

You're the Boss, Applesauce!

Finally, after what seems a lifetime of waiting, I've seen Factory Girl. When they first started filming I was so excited that they'd be making a film based on the lives of two of the people who I've been extremely interested in for as long as I can remember, however, after waiting a year for it to be completed, then counting down the days 'til it's opening at cinemas it seemed as though it wasn't meant to be. No Cinemas within a 200 mile radius of my town were to be screening Factory Girl - devastation!

I watched clips and trailers on youtube, looked it up on imdb and google for as much information about the acting and the, more importantly, the costumes! But it just wasn't the same! This week, the DVD was released in the UK and yesterday I nipped out on my lunch break and fought through rainstorms and rude people to acquire my copy.

And I thought that it really lived up to all I'd hoped. Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce were glorious in their roles and I felt that Sienna really epitomised Edie and listening to old recordings of her and comparing photos, I thought she was fabulous and I was really able to envisage Edie, Warhol and the Factory. I also really enjoyed the short clip of Mary-Kate towards the start of the movie, she looked ever so glamorous!
I loved all of the outfits Sienna wore in the film, a gorgeous mix of eclectic and chic which Edie was so famous for.

And don't you think that the dress Sienna wore to the London premiere was stunning?! One of my favourite on her ever and I love how she wore the signature Sedgwick tights!

6 commentaires:

Jaclyn a dit…

I love ur header!! cute blog!!!
Belle

la petite fashionista a dit…

i watched factory girl on a plane to london over the summer! i loved it, a tragic story, really. I thought sienna miller played edie perfectly

xoxo

WendyB a dit…

I loved the movie and thought Sienna and Guy were great. I went to the premiere in NYC and saw Sienna in the ladies' room and she's just beautiful in person.

Victoria Hart a dit…

i love sienna miller,and you're seriously cute :):)

thanks for putting the link to my blogspot on the side of your page...i'll do the same once i figure out how to!

take care,x

Holly Heart. a dit…

I'm soo jealous that you've seen sienna!
and victoriahart, thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

Dear friends

We do not agree with this year BRIT awards decision.

Please visit our little poll

http://micropoll.com/t/KDqOnZBCWt

Lady Gaga can not be better than heavy metal

Poll supported by BRIT awards 2010 sponsor femmestyle
[url=http://www.femmestyle.li/brustvergroesserung/preis.html]brustvergrößerung preis[/url]

Do you have a burning question we could ask all the stars at The BRIT Awards?