mardi 25 septembre 2007

I need a little fabulous is that so wrong?!

Loved this weekend!
On Friday night a few friends came over and we watched High School Musical 2 with my sister!
Saturday I worked all day, then I had a flatwarming in town for one of my friends. It was so fun! Just a bunch of girls and a bunch of wine!
I'm stressing a little about my inspiration boards I have to finish in college this week. I've been lazy and barely done anything!
But it's fine, nothing can upset me when Paris is on the horizon. I truly believe it's where I'm made to be. I love French, I try my hardest to read in French, Speak in French and do as the french do. I spend a lot of time in France, and I know no country more lovely or fabulous!
It's my dream come true to be fluent. Which hopefully will come true when I get to my placement year in Uni. I can just imagine it now, riding a bike along the banks of the Seine, eating bagettes and drinking really strong, proper coffee.

6 commentaires:

Ellie Lee a dit…

haha oh god. i'm taking french next sem and i hope hope wish wish tt i'll be fluent too!! omg! can u belive me brother's girlfriend's gna spend a month there?!! I LOVE PARISIAN CHIC!!!

Ana a dit…

haha. i went to paris once and i adored it-everything was so chic (though a tad snobby) i take spanish though! :-)

Lauren a dit…

omg! your last paragraph is like who i aspire to be! ive just now started taking french (im 18) and have a long way to go! and yes i too want to ride my bike in the provence with my little baguette in my basket and have a picnic with an french guy! oh lala

Victoria Hart a dit…

i hope your french dream comes true,i love paris too..it's magical :)

Jackie a dit…

thanks :)

i found that HSM 2 was dull and zac efron seemed gay.

la petite fashionista a dit…

i am in love with paris<3. I'd looove to live there someday. It's aboslutely amazing.. every fashionista's paradise. I'm hoping to study abroad there next summer<3

xoxo