jeudi 6 septembre 2007

Mmmm that's hot!

My day today was pretty good. Got up showered and then My dad and I hit the shops with first port of call being, of course, TKMaxx. I couldn't stay away, the allure of marc, miu miu and prada at bargain prices was all too much to handle! However, upon my arrival, I saw what appeared to be the few items they got in, a few miu miu sweaters and a couple of hideous, old ladyish prada tops. Eugh! I was making my way to the fitting rooms to try the miu miu sweaters when I saw a reeally gorgeous See by Chloe dress; 100% silk and only £100! I tried it on and it looked so flattering and high quality that I had to have it, and it's now hanging pride of place in my newly, immaculatly organised wardrobe!
After this we went to the Contemporary Arts centre for lunch, it was SUCH a nice day today that we decided to sit outside and I had these devine Thai fish cakes with a Sweet Chilli and Soy Dipping Sauce. Yummers!
We hit Zara to pick up these ankles boots I have been lusting after since Cannes but, alas, they didn't have them, I'm going to have to do a total mish to find these now!
Tonight I went to Pilates and did some work on my inspiration boards for my fashion design course. All in all in was a good day. Not looking forward to tomorrow though, I have life drawing which I dislike, then I have to go into work at 5.30 for a stock check which will go on until 9 pm! Gutted!

Aucun commentaire: