lundi 10 septembre 2007

Holler if you hear me, Hey! Can I get a Witness!

I don't care what anyone has to say, Britney is awesome!
She went through a tough time and everyone was so negative, but that's society for you. No sympathy for those with obvious mental health issues. That being said, her VMA performance was pretty poor and also a little obscene!
Back to my original point. I LOVE her new songs, they're all over youtube and everyday at college I'll roll over to the IT centre to look up some pretty pictures and rock out to Britters!
Today was an ok day, I was feeling slightly better and the man voice was slightly less manly. Mondays are actually my favourite day at college because we have some of the best classes; textile design for fashion and furnishings based on a period from 1850 to 1980; fashion illustration, and fashion design based on a theme of your choice (I'm doing Marie Antoinette)

Stumbling through the latest issue of Harper's on my lunch break yesterday I came across a black leather, biker jacket from the A/W 07 Kate Moss for Topshop collection. It's gorgeous! very well cut and reasonably priced. However, I already have a jacket similar which Santa brought me last year and I couldn't part from that! All in all the A/W collection seems a LOT more inspiring than the debut collection which I found to be boring and dull, it's still quite plain and those infuriating vest tops remain but as a whole its definitely improved.

Here is the aforementioned jacket and some other pieces which I quite like;





Anyway, It's pretty late where I live and I've got a driving lesson at 7am tomorrow morning. So I'll leave you with a bit of Ms.Spears!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjMFdIU4L40

It's Fantastic! Obnoxious, but Fabulous!

1 commentaire:

WendyB a dit…

Even though I had a weird personal experience with Britney, I'm more supportive of her than most people. I think it's obvious that she is mentally ill, maybe bipolar, and I don't think people should mock that or say things like "she deserves to die" or the other evil shizz she's been saying. I like the new songs and hope she gets better health-wise.