vendredi 16 mai 2008

I can make you ice cream, We could be a sweet team.

The graphic design class was enough for me sans Het, I really couldn't cope and so life drawing was out of the question.
What's new?

I called Jenna and we pretty much just drove around town and went to Starbucks for the afternoon. The weather wasn't fabulous, but I coped. I returned the skirt I obsessed over, it was too big. Luckily now I have the six and shall be debuting it at Lois' 18th tomorrow. Pictures to follow.

Maybe.

Tonight Hope, Darcy and I went for Ice Cream. There's this really cute place in Stonehaven called Aunty Betty's, it's got all sorts of lovely flavours, twinkly lights and candies in big glass jars. It's gorge and girly.
Hope and I both had the 'Holiday Rock' Favour, like peppermint rock. It's was delicious, but I thought it best to stick to one scoop!




My darling friend Catherine works in there; it's pretty perfect for her. We made a sweet plan to go on the Waltzers in our dresses tomorrow night. I'm excited!

♥ Holly

3 commentaires:

One Sweet Day a dit…

thank you!

That ice cream looks so delicious!! I want some now too. hehe.

Wendy a dit…

Looks so delicious, really craving.

Lauren a dit…

pretty picture! YUMMY :)