jeudi 22 mai 2008

Shorty was hot like a toaster

Last night was crazy. Isla, Emma and I were just staying in watching My Super Sweet 16: The Movie when they caved in to my weird obsession for the 24-hour ASDA. However, en route, I managed to persuade them to hit town in our gross clothes, I was honestly wearing a hoodie. We went to the first place we came across and it was just so strange. I think we were the only sober people there, and we got some pretty good banter. We went for a walk down Belmont Street afterwards to get money and some water and then, by 3am, finally made it to ASDA.
We loaded up on extremely calorific cookies, pop tarts, a 15 pence swiss roll and potato wedges and sat downstairs eating and watching Sex and the City at four in the morning.
It was such a lovely, unexpected night.






♥ Holly

9 commentaires:

Wendy a dit…

Sounds like a really crazy night. I love it when my friends and I decide on sudden whims.

Lucy ♥ a dit…

haha
asda at 3am
now thats an experience i'll have to try.

Anonyme a dit…

fever farther kdkj oakland dunedin encryption abiotic depts success yskk sculpture
servimundos melifermuly

Anonyme a dit…

suffix dual anonymously shutterfly internist pharmacos bachelor byand deprives terabytes annum
servimundos melifermuly

Anonyme a dit…

good morning people. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking as far as something that singular make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers were about 190 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonyme a dit…

good evening dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that exact brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were approximately 250 bucks on every site. But for all I base this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order those. what can you say about it?

Anonyme a dit…

Hello. And Bye.

Anonyme a dit…

good morning fellas. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that meticulous model. The prices for the boots were approximately 350 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I really like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonyme a dit…

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular make. The prices due to the fact that the boots were about 190 dollars everwhere. But definitively I bring about this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what do you think?