mardi 6 mai 2008

Pretties you should buy me




'I Love You' & 'I Hate You' rings - $55 each,
I've wanted these for about 3 years, I think it may be time to buy them!



Onyx Toggle Bracelet - £15,
I think I'll buy this in the summer. I need something for my left wrist.



Disney Couture Jewelry - 14k Gold Alice in Wonderland Bracelet - $102, 80spurple.com
I'm not really into Alice, but I prefer the purple.



Kidada for Disney Couture Tinkerbell Chainette Bracelet - $40,
"Think of a Wonderful Thought" - How cute!



Miss Golightly necklace -
I really wanted this, I don't know why I didn't buy it at the time. Now it's sold out and I'm obsessing!

♥ Holly

4 commentaires:

Kool Thing a dit…

I can't believe the Tiffany onyx bracelet is only £15! Ha. Sorry. xxxx

Anonyme a dit…

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to express my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They offer professional and quick support and they also offer numerous [url=http://tinyurl.com/hostgator-coupons-tutorial ]Host gator coupons[/url].

I love hostgator hosting, you will too.

http://www.poltekpolimer.com/index.php?action=profile;u=2328

Anonyme a dit…

http://www.cafb29b24.org/docs/buyativan/#drug ativan overdose+hospital - ativan and alcohol overdose

Anonyme a dit…

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems
as though you relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what
youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to
read?

Here is my homepage Bruchgold verkaufen