lundi 19 mai 2008

Lois's party was a really good night. She looked lovely with her LBD and pouffy hair!
Catherine and I invited Louise out to the Waltzers with us; she was the only person we asked who was actually interested! We stormed over in our pretty outfits, crossing the damp grass in our heels and it was totally crazy. Full of drunk 14 year olds, we looked only a little out of place. It didn't matter, we spent the whole ride screaming as the creepy guy pushed us faster and faster!

Amazing!

It was a party with cake - my favourite! One of those ones I love from Costco, with thick, white icing! I kept getting the boys to steal pieces for me so I didn't look like such a greedy heifer!
By the time everyone was hitting up Diva's, I began to get a sore head. So instead of being a cool kid, I went to Lazio's, got chips from Arthur and ate them in my car while I listened to the Legally Blonde: The Musical Soundtrack. It was awess.

Luckily, our lecturer was off today so Hetty and I got off with doing abso NO work, again. I made a little progress on one of my A2 sheets, but for the history of corsetry class we went to the IT centre and I can't exactly say what we spent our time on - it went by so fast.

Productive as usual.

♥ Holly

Aucun commentaire: