lundi 26 mai 2008

I tried for 80's, but I could only really manage fairy.

Saturday was Emma's 18th birthday; after a horrendous day at work I went straight to her flat to hang out with her, Lauren and a bottle of pink champagne. People started to arrive and we ordered pizza. I was already dressed up in my little girls underskirt, killer platforms and a sparkly top and I clip-clopped my way down to pizza hut, champagne in hand!
There were some crazy games before we went out, and best of all; a huge cake from Costco. I swear, those are my absolute favourite and all concept of cals goes completely out the window!



After leaving Pearl Lounge, I went to Burger King for some chips and a Diet Coke and then had an argument with a crazy old man creeping around mes copines! I then trotted off down Union St; paper bag in one hand and cup in the other - I felt like it was a real Carrie Bradshaw moment. As I approached the Trinity centre I saw a two guys playing the guitar and tambourine, I just went straight up to them for some bizarre reason asked if I could sing with them. I had to do a little persuading, flaunting my credentials but within minutes I was singing Valerie through a mic to a full Saturday night audience.

It was hilarious.

I had a really nice night - it was super funny, but ever since I've had the most terrible cold. I struggled through another awful day at work feeling totally gross and stayed off college today. I finished work on my surface decoration A2 sheets, so hopefully my lecturer will see that I actually am capable of producing designs when I positively must!

Girls Aloud with Hetty tomorrow - so can't wait!

1 commentaire:

Kool Thing a dit…

That is amazing!! Like, properly. I'd have loved to have seen that! Girls Aloud tomorrow! I think it starts at like 7, so you'll have to pick me up at half six to make it all the way to Bridge of Don, not Dyce. L.O.V.E XXXX PS: I actually don'e have anything to wear! XXXX