mercredi 14 mai 2008

I've been struggling to find anything interesting to write about as of late.
On Friday night we all went into town to get something to eat for Swanny's birthday (HAPPY BIRTHDAY MACDADDY!) and it was totally fun! Apart from the manager, he seated Isla, Libby and I half way across the restaurant because we were a tiiiny bit late! Mon dieu, I can't help it; it's just the way I am! Anyway, there were plenty of spare seats, he was just being bitter and twisted!
Afterwards we went to the supermarket to pick up a few things, including a birthday cake. All we could find was a Disney princesses one with plastic figurines on top. I was lucky enough to be given the sleeping beauty one - Merci beaucoup core jest! We went back to Lauren's and played games. Lois is obsessed by this celebrity name games, and that took up the bulk of the time - so fun!
I worked all weekend and it was boring as usual. I hate that I get put on this totally made up 5th break on Sundays, I get up for lunch after all the food is gone and usually I've been working 4 hours already. It's bad, seriously, people take power so badly. Especially if it's self authorised!
I slept in this morning, I missed my first class so went in for the second - mixed media. HATE! We were collaging with newspapers and magazines and working on top in oil pastels - basically an excuse to read magazines all day. Dorothy wasn't too impressed and after 6 hours wasn't really up for our usual banter. We're still the favourites!

I might get on with some work for Monday. MIGHT

♥ Holly

1 commentaire:

HETTY a dit…

She's banning magazines!! Awful! XXXX